AmigaOS 4.1 update 5
AmigaOS 4.1 Update 5 was released on August 16, 2012. AmigaOS 4.1 Update 5 runs on the following hardware platforms:
- AmigaOne 500 (460ex)
- Sam440ep and Sam440ep-flex (all variants)
- AmigaOne XE
- Pegasos II
- CyberStorm PPC
- Blizzard PPC
Besides the usual bug fixes, some highlights include:
- Optimized DMA copy routines for 440ep and 460ex based platforms.
- SM502 audio driver and Mixer for AmigaOne 500 systems (460ex).
- Updated Radeon, R200 and Permedia2 Warp3D drivers. Per-application configuration is now possible to help work around bugs in old software. User documentation is provided on the wiki.
- Catweasel driver for floppy disk, SID chip and joystick support.
- MIDI support now included via the camd.library.
- Professional photograph backgrounds provided by mediacube.
- Improved Amiga 68K emulation. A full Workbench 3.1 installation is now included. Authentic Amiga ROMs and Workbench files are provided in the new Emulation drawer.