- Mini-ITX MicroA1 (170mmx170mm)
- G3 clocked at 800MHz - Meg-Array 300 connector for PPC processors made by IBM and Motorola
- PC133MHz SODIMM slot.can take up to 2GB.
- Parallel 1x EPP/ECP,
- 1x Serial (on internal header)
- JoyStick/Midi port
- PS2 keyboard and PS2 mouse ports.
- 2x 1.1 USB on the motherboard rear ITX I/O panel)
- 2 more on headers (using a front bay connector)
- 10/100 ethernet with 3COM 920C controller
- Cmedia CMI8738 6 ch controller with 3.5mm mic, aux and speaker jacks
- UDMA 100 2 channel interface (VIA686B)
- One PCI slot on board.
- ATI Radeon 7000 AGP graphics controller on board with VGA, S-Video and composite output with 32MB of non-shared memory
- Uboot BIOS socketed
- North Bridge - Articia "S"
- South Bridge - VIA 82C686B