HD-Rec is a powerful MIDI/audio sequencer for AmigaOS. It combines comfortable MIDI notation with extensive audio editing within the same application, running always 100% synchron. To achieve this, HD-Rec takes full advantage of the AHI system for audio and the CAMD system for MIDI input and output.
HD-Rec has a powerful plugin interface, allowing a wide range of plugins, like patch editors, softsynth or visualisation plugins. Beside this, it has an easy interface for DSP audio effects, like a high quality reverb, delay, chorus and more.
- very user friendly and intuitive GUI
- up to 96kHz non-destructive audio recording & editing using virtual memory
- 32 bit realtime DSP effects (reverb, delay, chorus, compressor...)
- Bars&Pipes style notator for MIDI elements
- Audiomaster style editor for audio elements
- uses AHI for audio and CAMD for MIDI
- powerful plugin system for MIDI/audio applications like softsynths or patcheditors
- 256 tracks (MIDI/audio)
- supports aiff, wav, maud, raw, cdda, 8svx, mp3, mod and mid files